Donate Blood with Red Cross
Ongoing through Aug 26th
Every day, blood donors help patients of all ages: accident and burn victims, heart surgery and organ transplant patients, and those battling cancer. In fact, every two seconds, someone in the U.S. needs blood.
You can earn points for your neighborhood club anytime during the season, and Indy City Futbol will also be adopting a blood drive at the Red Cross Headquarters on August 26th, 2022.
How to earn your club points:
- Donate blood with the Indiana Chapter of the American Red Cross anytime now through the end of the season!
- Join Indy City Futbol at the Red Cross Headquarters on August 26th.
- Download the Red Cross app and join the Indy City Futbol team under “Impact” to see neighborhood soccer for good in action.
- Make sure to tell your manager so you get your points!
- Tweet/instagram/facebook your experience to encourage others to give.
- Feel good about yourself for saving lives!